Student 24/7 Tech Support Hotline: (866) 281-3638
JJC Username/Password/ID Lookup Tool
Having trouble with your email, username, password or something similar? Call our tech support line at (866) 281-3638. Our support line is available every day, evening or night. You should call if you need help with the following:
- Email questions or issues
- Username/ID/Password issues
- eResources assistance
JJC Username and Password Information
Your JJC username and password are required to access all JJC technology resources including:
Find Your Username or Student ID Number
About Your Username
- You will receive a JJC username after you successfully apply to JJC. This username is used for your JJC-provided student email address. It will be in the format of: email@example.com.
- WHEN ARE USERNAMES CREATED? Student usernames are created 24-72 business hours after applying to JJC.
- WHEN DO USERNAMES EXPIRE? If you have not taken classes at JJC in a year, your username will expire. More specifically, student usernames expire after 365 days of inactive registration.
Look Up Your Username, ID Number or Password
Use our lookup tool to find your username, look up your ID number or change your password.
Create or Reset Your Password
You Must Change Your Password Every 90 Days
For security measures, you are required to change your password every 90 days (or at the beginning of each semester).
- You are responsible for any action taken within your own account/login.
- NEVER share your password with anyone, including other college students, faculty, and staff.
- JJC employees or administrators will NEVER request you to share your password with them.
- If you believe your password is compromised, change your password immediately.
Student Email / Free Microsoft Office 365 Access
As a JJC student, your email account is accessed through Office 365 (O365) and your account is part of the Microsoft Office 365 Suite. This means that as a student, you can access programs like Word, Excel, Powerpoint and more for free.
About Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 empowers you to create, collaborate, and innovate through premier applications. You can use O365 from anywhere in the world, at any time, on any device, as long as you have your JJC credentials.
Through Office 365, you can:
- Schedule meetings
- Create and share documents
- Collaborate in one secure and consistent platform
What You Get
- More than fifteen applications - including the Microsoft Office Suite products, such as:
- And much more!
Office 365 Tutorial Videos
Tutorial Videos For Email
Tutorial Videos For Microsoft Office 365
The links below offer video tutorials on how to use Microsoft Office 365:
- Welcome to Office 365
- Share Documents in Office 365
- Use email and more in Office 365
- Communicate with Teams in Office 365
- Use Office and Office Online in Office 365
More videos can be found on Microsoft Office 365's training courses page.
Tutorial Videos For Office Online (Microsoft Office Online, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote):
The links below offer video tutorials on how to use Office Online :
iCampus Online Learning
MyJJC Student Portal
MyJJC is our student portal. This is your primary point of access to your JJC online information. After logging in to MyJJC, you can view information and complete tasks such as:
- Viewing important information specifically for current students
- Registering for classes
- Making payments
- Viewing academic history.
While MyJJC will be your primary point of access, you may also have to log on to eResources. eResources provides similar access to MyJJC. If you ever need to use eResources, MyJJC will direct you to the site.
eResources allows you to:
- Register for classes
- Make payments
- Look at your academic history
- Manage your JJC account
- Access important information