Computer labs provide students, faculty and staff access to computer resources across all JJC campuses. Many of these labs are exclusively reserved at scheduled times for college courses. Check with the individual departments to find out their open lab times.
Public computer access is available in the Library (Main Campus & Romeoville). All other computer labs are for student use only.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, these hours may vary. Please call ahead of time for the most up-to-date information.
Fall / Spring Lab Hours
Hours are subject to change without notice.
Closing procedures start 15 minutes before stated closing time.
Library (Main Campus)
Room: 2nd floor (Building A)
Hours: Mon-Thu: 7:30am-10pm | Fri: 7:30am-4:30pm | Sat: 8am-3:30pm| Sun: Closed
CIOS (Main Campus)*
Hours: Mon-Thu: 7:30am-10pm | Fri: 7:30am-10pm | Sat: 10am-2pm | Sun: Closed
Cyber Cafe (Main Campus) **
Hours: Mon-Thu: 7:30am-10pm | Fri: 7am-4pm | Sat & Sun: Closed
Hours: Mon-Thu: 8am-10pm | Fri: 8am-3:30pm | Sat: 8am-Noon | Sun: Closed
* These labs are also classrooms. Check posted schedules for lab time. Hours are subject to change during the summer. Please check signage for current hours.
** Current JJC Student ID Required to use this lab.
To reserve a lab at the Main Campus or any Extended Campus:
Printing is available on campus in the open computer labs.
- Students: check the Student Print Services page for further information (requires MyJJC ID)
- Guests/Community Users: view printing instructions (PDF)
- Non-student patrons who want to use a computer or print will have to go to the Service Desk in the Library (Romeoville or Main Campus) to get a temporary login account to use in the Library.
- Faxing is available in the Library for a fee.
- Academic Computing assumes no liability as to the fitness or performance of equipment and lab software.
- Use of lab equipment for the duplication of copyrighted materials is not permitted.
- Users of the facilities are responsible for their own materials.
- Violation of the Responsible Use of Information Technology Policy may result in termination of lab privileges.