There's more to college than just studying for classes. Make new friends, join activities or find us on social media.
Athletics (JJC Wolves)
Whether you want to be a part of the team or cheer from the sidelines, JJC Athletics is a great way to get involved. JJC offers baseball, softball, wrestling, volleyball, basketball and much more.
Students Activities & Clubs
Choose from more than 30 clubs to join!
- Special interest groups (Art Club, Gamers Club and more)
- Honorary societies (Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Nu and more)
- Multicultural organizations (Latinos Unidos, Black Student Union and more)
- Advocacy groups (Disability Awareness Club, Social Justice Club and more)
- Professional groups (Interior Design Club, Student Agriculture Association and more)
- And much more!
JJC Blazer (Student Newspaper)
Join the staff or keep up with local trends by supporting our student newspaper, The Blazer.
Get work experience while attending JJC! In addition, having an on-campus job will also help you to get to know our school, our employees and our students.
Things to Do
There are so many fun things to do on campus! Work out in our Fitness Center, attend a free show in our Planetarium, explore our Nature Trails or visit our Art Gallery. Check out many more things by visiting our Places of Interest page.
Where to Eat
Will you be on campus for lunch? We offer a cafeteria on Main Campus with a grill, sandwich station, salad bar and more! In the mood for something different? During the fall and spring semesters, you can dine at our City Center restaurants, run by our culinary students.
Read our blog to discover what campus life is really like - from tips and tricks to top ten lists and interesting facts about our programs.