"Congratulations on your admission to Joliet Junior College! I'm glad you chose us to be a part of your journey toward pursuing your dreams. I want to make sure that your academic career at JJC is a successful one. Please follow the steps below and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Welcome to the JJC family!"
Robert Morris, Dean, Enrollment Management
To enroll in the classes that best fit your schedule, be sure to complete each numbered step in order, prior to general registration. *This information can be viewed on any PC or mobile device.*
Admitted Student Steps
MyJJC is where students view information that pertains to them including class schedule, important dates & deadlines and so much more. Your account is created 24-72 hours after applying to JJC.
Complete the New Student Presentation located in MyJJC (requires MyJJC username and password) so you can learn how to become a successful JJC student.
Do we have your most current official high school transcript or equivalency record (GED, HiSET, or TASC)? If not, please contact your high school and have transcripts sent to the Admissions Office (1215 Houbolt Rd, Joliet IL, 60431 or firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are still in high school, a current copy of your transcript will be accepted.
* These must be on file for appropriate math and science placement.
Log into MyJJC to complete your remaining steps. Remember to complete the New Student Presentation and sign up for an Advising Session (requires MyJJC username and password)! Here you will meet with an Advisor to plan and register for your first semester schedule.
Are You a Parent or Supporter of a New JJC Student?
Complete the Parent and Supporter Presentation to learn about valuable resources and how to support your student.
Important Dates | 2019-2020
Please make a note of the recommended dates and deadlines. Students are eligible to enroll in classes after the suggested dates, but course availability may be limited.
Fall 2019 Classes (August Start)
These are only recommended date ranges. Students can complete steps anytime within the application period. A limited number of Flex Start classes are available to enroll in after the semester starts.
- Application available: October 1, 2018 - September 29, 2019
- Complete the New Student Presentation (online; requires MyJJC ID): January- April
- Placement Testing or submit appropriate scores: January- April
- Sign-up for Advising Session: April- June
- Registration for Fall Semester begins: April 22
- Fall Semester starts: August 19
- Financial Aid priority deadline: July 1
- Payment deadline (date you must sign-up for a payment plan OR pay in full):
- Registering April 14- July 10: July 10
- Registering July 11- August 7: August 7
- If you register on or after August 8, your payment is due by close of the next business day
Financial Aid Information
For summer financial aid eligibility be sure to complete the 2018-2019 free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
For Fall 2019 financial aid eligibility be sure to complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA.
Both applications are available on the FAFSA website. It is highly recommended that students complete the FAFSA as soon as possible.
- Summer 2019 Priority Deadline: April 24
- Fall 2019 Priority Deadline: July 1
Joliet Junior College Financial Aid Office offers workshops where you will receive assistance from a Financial Aid professional in filing your FAFSA. English/Spanish translators will be available.
Visit the Financial Aid page for more information and specific workshop dates and times.