Our Career Services Team is dedicated to assisting YOU in the discovery of YOUR future career! Looking for a job (on or off campus) or an internship, our team can help! We also provide opportunities to work with a First Year Career Pathway Coach or Career Advisor on choosing a college major and exploring careers.
Stop by our office in the Campus Center, A-1175, call us at (815) 280-2756, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Undecided Students should attend a Career Information Session. In this workshop, you will learn the importance of choosing a major early; find out what resources are available to help you begin the major selection process; and begin to develop a major selection plan of action. Workshops are offered throughout the semester. Register today - space is limited!
The Career Services Center sponsors the following annual job fairs and On-Campus Recruiting opportunities. For more information, please click the links below.
Joliet Regional Job Fair - May 23, 2019
The Joliet Regional Job Fair is a collaborative effort among Joliet Junior College Career Services and Workforce Development departments, Will County Workforce Services and Illinois Department of Employment Security.
Date: Thursday, May 23
Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Location: Joliet Junior College, Event Center
This event is free to job seekers and open to the public.
Employer registration is now closed due to reaching capacity. Please email email@example.com or call 815-280-2756 to be placed on our waiting list.
For more information, visit our Job Fair page!
If you have additional questions, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-280-2756.
Employer Hiring Days
- Employer Hiring Days offers employers maximum exposure to current JJC students seeking part-time employment opportunities.
- Participating employers are placed in a high-traffic hallway at JJC's Main Campus. A table, two chairs, and a table sign are provided. We encourage employers to bring their own tablecloths, signage, hand-outs, and giveaways.
- Employer Hiring Days are free to employers and are held from 10:00am - 1:00pm.
- Registration for the Fall 2019 semester Employer Hiring Days will begin in mid-August.
- Please Note: Employer Hiring Days are not formal job fairs. Students are not be required to register or bring a resume. Although all dates and registered employers are advertised, student engagement and participation is not guaranteed.
Questions about Employer Hiring Days can be directed to Therese Mahoney, Employment Advisor at email@example.com.