In addition to offering federal and state financial aid programs, JJC also awards scholarships funded by the Joliet Junior College Foundation. These scholarships address the needs of many different kinds of students and are awarded for various reasons, including academic standing, leadership, specialized talents, ethnic origin, financial need and many more.
How do I apply for scholarships?
- Review the following scholarship application materials:
- Many scholarships are “need based” and require completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Visit our Financial Aid page for more information.
- Complete your scholarship application at https://joliet.awardspring.com.
After you apply, continue to check your scholarship dashboard at AwardSpring to see if you were awarded a scholarship.
The scholarship application period for Fall 2018 has closed. Fall 2018 scholarships are currently under review by our scholarship committees. Decisions should be made during the months of June and July. If you have registered for Fall 2018 classes it is advisable to be paid in full, or be on a payment plan by July 11, 2018 to avoid the risk of being dropped for non-payment. If you are awarded a Fall 2018 scholarship you will be notified through your JJC email, or you can check your dashboard through AwardSpring.
When can I apply for scholarships?
The scholarship application process is open twice per year, in January and October.
- To apply for scholarships that are awarded in the Fall Semester, the application process is open from mid-January until May 1.
- To apply for scholarships that are awarded in the Spring Semester, the application process is open in the month of October.
- When applying for scholarships, students must meet all criteria for each scholarship to be considered for that scholarship.
Undocumented Students: If you are an undocumented student, please contact the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA) for assistance with the completion of your personal financial statement. Visit OMSA in room A-1107 or call (815) 280-2829.
What do I do with a scholarship check that I received from a donor outside of Joliet Junior College?
Scholarship checks from external donors outside of Joliet Junior College, must be brought to:
Main Campus, A-3027
Questions? (815) 280-2721 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Many outside organizations offer scholarships to individuals that are beneficial to pursue for additional assistance in paying for your education.
Scholarship Application Links
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- The ABC Fundraising Scholarship
- ABC Humane Wildlife Control & Prevention, Inc.. Academic Scholarship
- Apriorit Scholarship for Computer Science
- ARBORjet Taking Root Scholarship Program
- Back to the Books Scholarship
- Best Laptop Ninja Scholarship
- BestMattressReviews.com Scholarship
- BigRentz Engineering Scholarship
- BlenderVersus Annual Scholarship Program
- Bonnie Tiegel Memorial Scholarship
- Bordner Scholarship
- Chase Rubin Scholarship
- CheapSeedBoxes Scholarship
- CIA Medical Scholarship
- Culinary and Hospitality Scholarship Opportunity
- Cusabio Scholarship 2018
- Dealsscoop Scholarship
- Digital Media Scholarship
- Digital Roofing Innovations Scholarship
- Digital Savvy Scholarship
- Drug Lawsuit Source College Scholarship
- Drug Lawsuit Source Single Parent Scholarship
- Fishkeeping World 2018 Scholarship
- FitnessTrainer.com Scholarship
- Five Star Car Title Loans Scholarship
- Friendly Dental Scholarship
- The Future is Female Scholarship
- Gaming Industry Scholarship
- GREENMATCH Community Service Scholarship
- Greenway Carpet Cleaning Scholarship
- HomeLight Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarship
- The House Method Scholarship
- Insignia Scholarship
- Kaplan Group Annual Scholarship
- Kendall Arts Guild- Russ Forrer Memorial Scholarship
- The KidGuard for Education Scholarship
- Laser Spine Institute Scholarship
- Les Dames d’Escoffier Chicago Chapter Scholarship
- Lucidchart Scholarship
- Lucidpress Scholarship
- Many Bidets Scholarship
- Motor Era Scholarship
- My Perfect Plants Scholarship
- Pro Skills Basketball
- Redfin Scholarship
- Resume Writing Service Scholarship
- RewardExpert Financial Wellness Scholarship
- SafeButler InsurTech Scholarship
- Savvy Shopper Scholarship
- Senvie Skin Care Scholarship
- Tripz.com Community Scholarship
- Uncommon Goods Art & Design Scholarship
- Vertex Scholarship
- Women in Auto Care Scholarship
- Women’s Excellence in Education – Scholarship Award
- ZIPRECRUITER Scholarship