In addition to offering federal and state financial aid programs, JJC also awards scholarships funded by the Joliet Junior College Foundation. These scholarships address the needs of many different kinds of students and are awarded for various reasons, including academic standing, leadership, specialized talents, ethnic origin, financial need and many more.
How do I apply for scholarships?
- Review the following scholarship application materials:
- Many scholarships are “need based” and require completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Visit our Financial Aid page for more information.
- Complete your scholarship application at https://joliet.awardspring.com.
After you apply, continue to check your scholarship dashboard at Awardspring to see if you were awarded a scholarship.
When can I apply for scholarships?
The scholarship application process is open twice per year, in January and October.
- To apply for scholarships that are awarded in the Fall Semester, the application process is open from mid-January until May 1.
- To apply for scholarships that are awarded in the Spring Semester, the application process is open in the month of October.
- When applying for scholarships, students must meet all criteria for each scholarship to be considered for that scholarship.
Undocumented Students: If you are an undocumented student, please contact the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA) for assistance with the completion of your personal financial statement. Visit OMSA in room A-1107 or call (815) 280-2829.
What do I do with a scholarship check that I received from a donor outside of Joliet Junior College?
Scholarship checks from external donors outside of Joliet Junior College, must be brought to:
Main Campus, A-3027
Questions? (815) 280-2721 or email@example.com
Many outside organizations offer scholarships to individuals that are beneficial to pursue for additional assistance in paying for your education.
Scholarship Application Links
- 2018 Illinois Hospital Research Educational Foundation Scholarship
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- The ABC Fundraising Scholarship
- ABC Humane Wildlife Control & Prevention, Inc.. Academic Scholarship
- Agriculture Future of America
- Angeline Gale Memorial Scholarship
- Apriorit Scholarship for Computer Science
- Back to the Books Scholarship
- Bautista LeRoy Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Best Devices Scholarship
- BestMattressReviews.com Scholarship
- BigRentz Engineering Scholarship
- Bordner Scholarship
- CIA Medical Scholarship
- Culinary and Hospitality Scholarship Opportunity
- Digital Media Scholarship
- Digital Savvy Scholarship
- Dotcom-Monitor Women in Computing Scholarship
- Drug Lawsuit Source College Scholarship
- Drug Lawsuit Source Single Parent Scholarship
- DuPage County Community Services Scholarship
- EGIA Foundation Scholarship Program
- Fishkeeping World 2018 Scholarship
- The Future is Female Scholarship
- GFWC Illinois Federation of Women's Club/ 2018 Vocational Scholarship
- Greenway Carpet Cleaning Scholarship
- Healthy Future Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- HomeLight Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarship
- Joliet Rotary Scholarship
- Kendall Arts Guild- Russ Forrer Memorial Scholarship
- Kendall Country Association for Home & Community Education Scholarship
- Kendall-Grundy Community Action Scholarship
- The KidGuard for Education Scholarship
- Laser Spine Institute Scholarship
- Law Offices of Michael J. Brennan
- Les Dames d’Escoffier Chicago Chapter Scholarship
- LFP Online Writing Scholarship
- Lincoln Way Area Business Women's Organization Scholarship
- Lucidchart Scholarship
- Lucidpress Scholarship
- Market.biz $1500 Scholarship
- Move Up Scholarship
- My Perfect Plants Scholarship
- Redfin Scholarship
- Resume Writing Service Scholarship
- Robo Advisor Scholarship
- Sky Above Us Scholarship
- Study.com College Success Scholarship
- Uncommon Goods Art & Design Scholarship
- Women in Auto Care Scholarship
- Women’s Excellence in Education – Scholarship Award
- ZIPRECRUITER Scholarship