In addition to offering federal and state financial aid programs, JJC also awards scholarships funded by the Joliet Junior College Foundation. These scholarships address the needs of many different kinds of students and are awarded for various reasons, including academic standing, leadership, specialized talents, ethnic origin, financial need and many more.
How do I apply for scholarships?
- Review the following scholarship application materials:
- Many scholarships are “need based” and require completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Visit our Financial Aid page for more information.
- Complete your scholarship application at https://joliet.awardspring.com.
Note: The Scholarship application is currently closed. The next scholarship application period will open in January for the Fall Semester.
After you apply, continue to check your scholarship dashboard at Awardspring to see if you were awarded a scholarship.
When can I apply for scholarships?
The scholarship application process is open twice per year, in January and October.
- To apply for scholarships that are awarded in the Fall Semester, the application process is open from mid-January until May 1.
- To apply for scholarships that are awarded in the Spring Semester, the application process is open in the month of October.
- When applying for scholarships, students must meet all criteria for each scholarship to be considered for that scholarship.
Undocumented Students: If you are an undocumented student, please contact the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA) for assistance with the completion of your personal financial statement. Visit OMSA in room A-1107 or call (815) 280-2829.
What do I do with a scholarship check that I received from a donor outside of Joliet Junior College?
Scholarship checks from external donors outside of Joliet Junior College, must be brought to:
Main Campus, A-3027
Questions? (815) 280-2721 or email@example.com
Many outside organizations offer scholarships to individuals that are beneficial to pursue for additional assistance in paying for your education.
Links to apply for Scholarships:
- Lucidchart Scholarship
- Lucidpress Scholarship
- Target Tamers
- Apriorit Scholarship for Computer Science
- Study.com College Success Scholarship
- Uncommon Goods Art & Design Scholarship
- Luigi Wewege Foundation Scholarship
- Law Offices of Michael J. Brennan
- UltimateBeasts Internet Marketing Scholarship
- IHCA scholarship
- BestMattressReviews.com Scholarship
- LFP Online Writing Scholarship
- The NaviReview "Tech Readers Program"
- Resume Writing Service Scholarship
- The Staplesearch.com Yearly Scholarship
- AffiliateIgnition Scholarship
- CIA Medical Scholarship
- Best Devices Scholarship
- Culinary and Hospitality Scholarship Opportunity
- Capital Alliance Scholarship
- My Perfect Plants Scholarship
- iBuySmurf Scholarship
- Simply SUP Boards Scholarship
- Allied Van Lines Scholarship Opportunity
- Hispanocare Student Scholarship
- Cool Dehumidifier Scholarship
- Women in STEM Scholarship
- Bright LED Shoes Scholarship
- CouponSurf Entrepreneurs Scholarship
- Modern Parenting Scholarship
- Robo Advisor Scholarship
- HumberSport Internet Marketing Scholarship
- Fast Tech Buzz Scholarship
- Back to the Books Scholarship
- Sally Korst Memorial Scholarship
- HomeLight Scholarship
- Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers Scholarship
- FEATHER Wallpaper Scholarship
- GFWC Illinois Federation of Women's Club/ 2018 Vocational Scholarship
- Drug Lawsuit Source College Scholarship
- Drug Lawsuit Source Single Parent Scholarship
- THE FUTURE IS FEMALE Scholarship
- RPI Consultants Scholarship
- Digital Savvy Scholarship
- Move Up Scholarship
- Sky Above Us Scholarship
- Lincoln Way Area Business Women's Organization Scholarship
- HNY Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Market.biz $1500 Scholarship
- Healthy Future Scholarship
- Citrix ShareFile Innovation Scholarship
- Laser Spine Institute Scholarship
- The Illinois Farm Bureau/ IAA Foundation Scholarship
- Agriculture Future of America