Our Career Services Team is dedicated to assisting YOU in the discovery of YOUR future career! Looking for a job (on or off campus) or an internship, our team can help! We also provide opportunities to work with a First Year Career Pathway Coach or Career Advisor on choosing a college major and exploring careers.
Stop by our office in the Campus Center, A-1175, call us at (815) 280-2756, or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
UNDECIDED STUDENTS should attend a Career Planning Session. In this workshop, you will learn the importance of choosing a major early; find out what resources are available to help you begin the major selection process; and begin to develop a major selection plan of action. Workshops are offered throughout the semester. Register today -space is limited!
The Career Services Center sponsors the following annual job fairs and On-Campus Recruiting opportunities. For more information, please click the links below.
Joliet Regional Job Fair: May 23, 2018
For local and Chicago area employers who offer a variety of jobs at all skill levels. View the Joliet Regional Job Fair page for a list of visiting employers and more information.
Nursing Job Fair: May 3, 2018
The Career Services Center has a variety of opportunities available to provide students and graduates with meaningful employment and career resources.
This recruitment event is being held in conjunction with the Nursing Professional Seminar, a nursing student professional development day that is coordinated by the Nursing Department Faculty. Students are required to attend this event and meeting with you is included in their schedule for the day.
Since employers are included in the Nursing Professional Seminar schedule, you will meet with all graduating RN and LPN students. The students will meet with you in 3 separate groups, every 45 minutes. There will be approximately 35 students in each group.
The Nursing Job Fair is free to current JJC students and alumni job seekers.
Part-Time and On-Campus Job Fair: Fall 2018
The Part-time and On-Campus Job Fair is sponsored by Joliet Junior College's Career Services Center and held annually for JJC student seeking part-time jobs on and off campus.
This job fair is free to employers and open to JJC students only.
* JJC Departments will be recruiting students for On-Campus Student Employment positions. If you are looking for a part-time job on or off campus, don't miss this job fair!
If you are an employer interested in attending job fairs hosted by JJC, please see the Employer Job Fair Information & Employer Qualifications (below) before registering for our job fairs. There is no charge to attend this job fair.
Skilled Trades Career Fair: Fall 2018
Here is an opportunity for employers to connect with JJC students and Alumni, veterans and community members who have a mechanical or technical skill set or who have worked in a skilled trades environment.
- Qualified candidates with work experience in the skilled trades' industry
- All candidates will come prepared with a resume
- Company information on the JJC web site
- Lunch provided to employers
- No registration fee for employers.
If you have additional questions, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-280-2756.
On-Campus Employer Visits: Bi-weekly
The Career Services Center sponsors two on-campus recruitment days each month (from September through May) for students to meet local employers and learn about available job opportunities. Bring your resume and come prepared to sell yourself.
Disney College Program
Would you like to do an internship with Disney?!? The Disney College Program will be recruiting soon!
- FOR CURRENTLY ENROLLED JJC STUDENTS ONLY
- Students must meet ALL of the candidate requirements to participate in the Disney College Program.
- To learn more and apply, visit the Disney College Program website.
- Why Choose the Disney College Program? (YouTube Video)
JJC Candidates must:
- Complete 1 semester at JJC prior to applying
- Meet with Internship Coordinator
- Be in a good academic standing with a 2.0 GPA or higher
- Be in good standing with the Dean of Students
- Attend mandatory meetings