JJC offers state-of-the-art facilities that can assist you plan and execute a successful event.
For information regarding meeting and catering services contact Susan Stockwell, Event Coordinator and Scheduler at email@example.com or call (815) 280-2524.
Meeting Space Information
Our various meeting spaces includes:
- Flexible layouts that can accommodate 32 -1,800 attendees
- Wireless Internet access
- Smart Stations for presentations
- Conference call capabilities
- Print and media services available
For events at the Weitendorf Education Center please contact:
Joliet Junior College has multiple meeting spaces available to rent.
- Classrooms (24-32)
- Theatre (up to 320)
- Cafeteria (up to 400)
- Gymnasium (up to 1,500)
- Large Group Lecture Halls (up to 72)
- Computer Labs (up to 24)
- Parking Lots (capacities vary with each lot)
- Athletic Fields (baseball, softball, soccer, football)
- Events Center (conference rooms, basketball courts, concourse, turf)
- Classrooms (24-32)
- Conference Room (up to 20)
- Four meeting/class rooms that can accommodate up to 40 people each
- The four meeting rooms can be opened up into two larger rooms accommodating up to 80 people each
- The arena is 10,800 square feet and can accommodate events and small trade shows up to 500
- The exhibit hall is 6,900 square feet and can accommodate events and small trade shows
- Free, adjacent parking and conveniently located just south of Joliet off I-80
The Renaissance Center’s Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 400 guests. Imagine as your guests enter the Renaissance Center through the canopied entrance, they pass the eyes of the guardian lions that provide an aura of grandeur and majesty. The opulent atrium area with its 50 foot ceiling and surrounding walkway offers guests a sense of Old World elegance. The magnificent stairway leading up to the Grand Ballroom has been the site of numerous wedding ceremonies and musical performances. A series of double doors lead guests into the Grand Ballroom where they will find elegantly decorated arched windows illuminated by sparkling chandeliers. Access to the Joliet Area Historical Museum's partially covered rooftop terrace provides additional space for an outdoor cocktail hour.
Anyone interested in booking the Renaissance Center for a Wedding, Gala, Conference, etc. please call: