Welcome to the transfer planning and information webpage. This page will keep you informed of partnerships and events that JJC has with four-year universities. You will learn about how to plan properly for transfer to make your process move smoothly.
Transfer Partnerships, Equivalencies, and Guides
Transfer planning starts in your first year as a college student. Beginning the process early allows you to prepare for the future and to complete at JJC with success. We offer Transfer Information Sessions so that you can learn what best fits your needs as a transfer student. In these sessions you will learn how to shop for schools, learn about partnerships that JJC has with other schools, and you will learn how to find course requirements. Log into the myJJC portal to schedule a Transfer Information Session.
JJC has partnerships with four year institutions to make the transfer process easy for you!
Dual Degree Partnerships
Dual Degree Partnerships are partnerships between the community college and the four year institution. This agreement allows the student to complete their degree at the community college level while planning for their transfer degree at the bachelors level.
Transfer Agreements and Guides by School
Articulation information changes frequently. It is important to contact senior colleges and universities to verify the accuracy of transfer information.
These links are provided as a service. They are not part of the JJC website and no endorsement is expressed or implied.
Although every effort is made to keep these links current, URLs are subject to frequent change due to the dynamic nature of web design. Please report broken or misdirecting links to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Transfer Equivalency Databases
- Aurora University
- Benedictine University
- Blackburn College (Contact School for Details)
- Bradley University
- Chicago State University
- Columbia College Chicago
- Concordia University Chicago
- DePaul University
- DeVry University (Contact School for Details)
- Dominican University (Contact School for Details)
- Eastern IL University
- Elmhurst College
- Ferris State University (Contact School for Details)
- Governors State University
- Illinois College (Contact School for Details)
- Illinois Institute of Art (Contact School for Details)
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Illinois State University
- Judson State University (Contact School for Details)
- Kendall College
- Lake Forest College (Contact School for Details)
- Lewis University
- Lincoln College (Contact School for Details)
- Loyola University of Chicago
- Midstate College (Contact School for Details)
- Millikin University (Contact School for Details)
- Monmouth College
- National Louis University
- North Central College
- North Park University
- Northeastern University
- Northern IL University
- Northern MI University
- Northwestern IL University (Contact School for Details)
- Olivet Nazarene University
- Purdue Northwest University
- Quincy University (Contact School for Details)
- Robert Morris University
- Rockford University (Contact School for Details)
- Roosevelt University
- Rush University
- St Xavier University
- Schools of Art Institute Chicago (Contact School for Details)
- Southern IL University Carbondale
- Southern IL University Edwardsville
- St Augustine College (Contact School for Details)
- Trinity Christian College
- Trinity International University
- University of Chicago (Contact School for Details)
- University of IL Chicago
- University of IL Springfield
- University of IL Urbana Champaign
- University of St Francis
- Western IL University
Need a Course Replacement to transfer to your current institution?
Check with JJC to see if we offer the course you need! Contact us at email@example.com for questions. Please confirm your current institution’s transfer policy, before taking classes at a visiting institution. You may need approval.
Scheduling a Transfer Event at JJC
We encourage partnerships with 4 year universities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a draft for proposed agreements.