With the chemistry courses offered at JJC, students can complete the first two years of the chemistry requirement for chemistry, chemical engineering, science, and pre-medical curricula.
All chemistry courses offered at JJC include lab experience in modern, well-equipped facilities. Students will have "hands-on" experience with instruments such as the FT-IR spectrometer, gas chromatograph and UV-VIS spectrophotometer, as well as using computers for data acquisition and analysis.
Go to the catalog to view course descriptions.
- CHEM 100 - General Chemistry
- CHEM 101 - General Chemistry
- CHEM 102 - General Chemistry I
- CHEM 104 - Chemistry and Society
- CHEM 105 - Quantitative Analysis
- CHEM 209 - Organic Chemistry I
- CHEM 210 - Organic Chemistry II