In order to graduate, make sure you meet all of the graduation requirements then follow the steps below:
- Complete the online application for graduation.
- Wait 6-8 weeks for a letter concerning your graduation status.
Most delays in processing graduation applications are caused by the applicant not applying for the correct degree. Check with an adviser, counselor and/or college catalog to determine the correct degree.
In order to be awarded a JJC degree or certificate, you must apply for graduation and adhere to the deadlines for the month in which you wish to graduate.
- May 2014 application: Deadline: March 24, 2014
- August 2014 application: Deadline: August 14, 2014
- December 2014 application: Deadline: October 31, 2014
JJC graduation ceremony is held once a year in May. Applicants graduating in August and December may choose to participate in the May ceremony if they desire.