In order to graduate, make sure you meet all of the graduation requirements then follow the steps below:
- Complete the online application for graduation.
- All graduation correspondence will be sent to your JJC email account regarding your graduation status.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing application.
Most delays in processing graduation applications are caused by the applicant not applying for the correct degree. Check with an adviser, counselor and/or college catalog to determine the correct degree.
In order to be awarded a JJC degree or certificate, you must apply for graduation and adhere to the deadlines for the month in which you wish to graduate.
- May 2016 application deadline: March 24, 2016
- August 2016 application deadline: July 7, 2016
- December 2016 application deadline: October 31, 2016
JJC commencement ceremony is held once a year in May. Applicants graduating in August and December may choose to participate in the May ceremony if they desire.