A Cooperative/Chargeback Agreement will only be approved for a career degree or certificate program. Requests for programs offered by Joliet Junior College and/or requests for single courses will not be approved under this agreement. This form must be completed in its entirety in order to request a cooperative/chargeback agreement.
- Student must be in good academic standing and all financial obligations with JJC must be satisfied before agreement can be approved
- You must provide proof of current residency (valid Illinois driver's license or state ID card)
- For competitive admission programs, you must provide proof of acceptance into the program.
Requests received after the due date will be denied.
- Fall Semester: July 25
- Spring Semester: December 16
- Summer Semester: April 20