We are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all of our visitors.
- All pages on this site follow U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines.
- All pages on this site follow priorities 1 & 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.1 Strict.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup.
H2 tags are used for main titles,
H3 tags for subtitles.
Web pages on this site include 3 different areas:
- A header bar that includes the main navigation,
- A side navigation area
- A main content area,
- A footer.
When CSS (Cascading Styles Sheet) are not applied to a document (or when using a screen reader), the 3 areas are read in the above order.
- Unless they are purely decorative items, all images used on this web site have suitable
- Content should be usable/accessible with images "off" (disabled).
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- URLs are permanent whenever possible.
- All form controls are appropriately and explicitly labeled.
- Form validation routine does not rely on client-side script.
- We are using non obtrusive client-side scripts.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- Any information conveyed through the use of color is also available without color (i.e. text based).
Download the latest browser: