The Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA) provides outreach, academic guidance, personal support, cultural resources, and leadership opportunities to enhance the educational experience and facilitate the academic and personal growth of underrepresented students.
OMSA's vision is to increase enrollment and ensure optimal academic success, retention, and graduation of underrepresented groups. OMSA supports diversity initiatives to enhance the college community in creating a diverse, culturally inclusive environment.
- Academic Guidance and Referral Services
- Advocacy and Personal Support for Multicultural and Underrepresented Students
- Transfer Related Services
- Mentoring Programs i.e. Brother2Brother (B2B), Peer Mentors
- Cultural Enrichment Activities
- Multicultural Resources and Contacts
- Leadership Development Programs and Conferences
- Field Trips and College Tours