Joliet Regional Job Fair 2014
Friday, April 11, 2014
1:00pm - 4:00pm
Joliet Junior College, Main Campus
This event is free to job seekers and open to the public.
- Quality candidates with diverse skills and experiences for part-time and full-time employment
- Internship and volunteer candidates for short-term opportunities
- All candidates will come prepared with a resume
- Company information in Guidebook and on JJC web site
- Advertising throughout greater Chicagoland area
- Lunch provided
- Low registration fee
Please check Employer Qualifications before registering.
Click HERE to Register Your Company for the Joliet Regional Job Fair
Job seeker Information
(Job Seekers do not need to register)
- RESUME IS REQUIRED to be admitted to the Joliet Regional Job Fair. We recommend bringing 30-35 copies to give to employers.
Links to sample resumes below.
- Wear appropriate interview attire.
- Review the web sites of the employers to learn more about the companies. Employers will notice!
- Make a list ahead of time of employers you'd like to meet. Bring enough resumes for these employers plus several extras.
- Only job seekers with resumes will be admitted. Please, no guests.
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF THE JOB FAIR
Before the job fair:
JJC students and alumni can get Resume Assistance.
Visit our Making the Most of the Job Fair page for tips.
Day of the Job Fair:
Attend our 12:30pm presentation in the JJC Main Campus Theatre to learn how to successfully navigate a job fair and make a great impression with employers.
Residents of Will County can receive resume assistance through Workforce Services of Will County's Mobile Workforce Center and Job Search Workshops.
Sample resumes: Seeking part-time employment
Full-time employment, experienced
UNABLE TO ATTEND THE JOLIET REGIONAL JOB FAIR?
Come to the Mini-Joliet Regional Job Fair on Wednesday, April 23rd from 1pm to 3pm at JJC's main campus in the C concourse. See which companies will be attending
Joliet Regional Job Fair Employers 2014