Thank you for your interest in Joliet Junior College. In order to meet our mutual need of employing students and graduates, we offer a variety of services. We encourage you to use any and all options that suit your needs.
To be qualified as an employer to use Career Services:
- Employers must adhere to federal and Illinois state EEO guidelines.
- Employers must not involve solicitation, posting of materials, or sale of products or services.
- Employers and individuals offering employment/entrepreneurial opportunities requiring prospective employees to purchase a franchise or products or services up front are not permitted.
- Employers where compensation is based exclusively on fee/percentage of sales from others under their sponsorship in the organization, are not permitted. This does not apply to fees for Federal and State licensing requirements such as real estate, securities, etc.
- Multilevel marketing companies do not have access to any recruiting opportunities sponsored by the Career Services Center.
- JJC Career Services Center does not allow recruiting or posting for individual home services such as babysitting, elder care, lawn maintenance.
- JJC Career Services Center reserves the right to approve or deny access to recruiting opportunities sponsored by Career Services.