Full payment is accepted:
- Online: at http://eresources.jjc.edu (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
- In Person: at Main Campus Student Accounts and Payments, A-1020 or Romeoville Campus Administration Office (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, check* or cash).
- Tuition Drop Box: at Main Campus outside the Enrollment Center, A-1020 (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or check*) no cash
- By phone: at Main Campus (815) 280-6688 or Romeoville (815) 886-3000 (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
- **By mail: Joliet Junior College, Attn: Student Accounts and Payments, A-1020, 1215 Houbolt Road, Joliet IL 60431 (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or check*; do not send cash).
- International Wire Transfer: at JJC.peertransfer.com
*Please make checks payable to: Joliet Junior College
**Allow 7-10 business days prior to your tuition due date
- Financial aid applicants: must follow the procedures listed at the financial aid page.
If a student has applied for financial aid, has a scholarship, a grant, a loan or if a third party is responsible for payment, it is important that the student does not assume that his/her classes are paid for prior to the due date. Please check with the party responsible for the payment, prior to the due date, to be certain that the classes have been paid for.
JJC partners with NBS (Nelnet Business Solutions) to offer an interest-free, online, monthly tuition/fees payment plan, available for the fall and spring semesters only. See the Automatic Payment Plan page for more information or contact Student Accounts and Payments for additional information at (815) 280-6688 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Invoicing:
Tuition and fee charges are the student’s financial responsibility. If you are requesting the college to invoice a third party with intent of covering the full balance or a portion of your charges, it is your responsibility to ensure that payment is applied to your account prior to your due date. The college will invoice third parties on your behalf as long as there is no grade or class attendance stipulations required by the third party. All document requests need to be received prior to your tuition due date and in the event your charges are left uncovered the debt remains your responsibility.