Partnership Information Sessions:
A Dual Degree or Dual Admission program is a partnership between Joliet Junior College and participating colleges and universities. Participating in a Dual Degree or Admissions program provides JJC students opportunity to connect with a college or university early to ensure a seamless transfer upon completion of the Associates degree.
Who is eligible?
The Dual Degree/Admissions program is designed for students who:
- Plan to earn an associate's degree from Joliet Junior College.
- Plan to earn a bachelor's degree at one of the partnering colleges or universities.
Advantages of Dual Degree/Admission Programs:
These programs often include special benefits to participants, such as tuition discounts, scholarship opportunities and dual advising.
- Saves the student money by taking courses at JJC with lower tuition and fees. Provides students better control over academic planning by only taking the courses needed in order to graduate/transfer.
- Allows students to visit the participating college campus prior to transferring, and to meet with the admissions staff and academic advisors.
- Early acceptance to the participating transfer school will help ease the student's transfer process.
- Students transfer to a participating institution better prepared for upper division courses in their field of study.
How to Begin:
Getting started is easy...
Contact one of our partners:
To learn more about a college or university partner contact a dual admissions representative.
Dual Degree Program:
Dual Admission Program:
- DePaul University Contact:Cynthia Delgadillo
Assistant Director, Transfer Admission and the Adult Enrollment Center, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-362-6529 or 1-800-4DE PAUL (ext 26529)