Get the information you need to have a smooth, efficient and successful transfer experience by attending a Transfer Advising Information Session. Students are encouraged to attend a Transfer Advising Information Session before meeting with an Academic Advisor or Counselor in order to maximize the benefits of a Transfer or Semester Planning appointment and be better prepared to make important choices. Transfer Advising Information Sessions (Sign Up Here)
These essential group transfer advising sessions are offered every fall and spring for all students intending to pursue a bachelor's degree at a 4-year college or university, parents/supporters who are seeking more information regarding the transfer process and any student who is still exploring or undecided regarding their major.
- Essential Steps in the Transfer Process
- Explore Transfer Resources
- Review Transfer Success Strategies
- Access Transfer Scholarship Resources
- Learn Tips on How to Select a Transfer School
- Discover how best to determine which JJC courses are required by your transfer school for your major before you transfer.
- Learn the admission requirements and application process for your major at your selected transfer school of choice.
- Discover how to perform proper semester planning to meet all the requirements for your program and graduate on time!
College Transfer Fairs at JJC (View full list & details here)
Visiting College & University Recruiters at JJC (Click Here)
Alternatively, you may scroll through the complete alphabetical list of all Transfer Events and see when your intended transfer school will have representatives visiting a JJC campus Here.