All individuals wishing to test in or through the Academic Skills Center at Main Campus, Romeoville Campus, Morris Education Center, City Center Campus, or Frankfort Education Center must provide photo identification; acceptable forms include name and picture. There are no exceptions to this rule. If you do not have the appropriate identification, you will not be allowed to test.
- U.S. State Picture Driver's License
- U.S. State Picture Issued ID Card
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Military Picture ID
- Federal Picture ID
- Alien Registration Card
- Any other current, government-issued picture ID (This form of identification may be issued by any government.)
- Company Identification
- Police Identification
- Other Institutional Identification with name and picture
- JJC School ID
- Other School ID with name and picture
Photocopies or reproductions are not acceptable.
Last updated on December 14, 2012.