The Mission of the Veterans Resource Center (VRC) is to enhance the success of student Veterans and their dependents by providing assistance and guidance in achieving their educational objectives. Additionally the Veterans Resource Center serves to foster a welcoming campus culture for student veterans and ensure that the men and women who serve our county have access to a quality education in a supportive environment.
Visit the Apply to JJC page and follow instructions under the Veterans/Military tab.
Important Links and Forms
- Submission of a Request for Benefits Form (Please note: The link is currently unavailable. Please email VeteransBenefits@jjc.edu to request processing of your benefits.) is required each semester you intend to utilize benefits.
- Notice of Schedule Change Form (please complete upon a schedule change)
- Veterans Education Programs at JJC
- Veterans Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Veterans Additional Resources
- Veterans Handbook (PDF)
Veterans Educational Forms:
Higher Education Veterans Service Act Survey Results: View the Higher Education Veterans Service Act Survey Results (PDF)