The My Future program is open to youth ages 17-21 who have earned their high school diploma or GED and meet income eligibility guidelines. My Future provides occupational training in high growth-high demand occupations in Will County. Services include: FREE occupational skills training, career assessments, one-on-one and small group mentoring and academic advising, work readiness workshops, and placement into employment. Career Scholarships are available to Will County residents who meet Workforce Investment Act (WIA) eligibility guidelines
Steps to complete to obtain Career Scholarships:
- Step 1: Print and complete the My Future Application
- Step 2: Come to an information session to learn more
- Held on Friday's at 10:00 am
- Call 815-280-1509 to reserve your seat today!
- Step 3: If you have an idea of what career you would like to pursue, click here to learn if it is on the approved list. If you don't know what you would like to do we will guide you in that process. You can get more information at the information session.
For more information, call Karlie Cooper at 815-280-1509 or email email@example.com.