All of our job search and career services are provided at no cost. Our goal is to assist you in every aspect of your job search so that you can find self-sufficient employment.
These free services include:
- Workshops for Employment and Career Search
- Computer Basics
- How to Develop a Resume
- Interviewing Skills
- Networking Business Cards
- Career guidance to assist you with job search techniques or exploring various careers
- Extensive Career Resource Center includes:
- Computers for job searching online or producing resumes and cover letters
- Free printing, faxing, copying and telephone usage for job search purposes
- Numerous books and videos related to job searching
- Job listings with local job openings
- Access to Illinois workNet: Find and prepare for jobs, connect to training, services, and more...
- Labor market and training information
- Job search and career information web sites