Email email@example.com if you would like to be added to next year's job fair distribution list.
To be qualified as an employer to participate in the job fair:
- Employers must adhere to federal and Illinois state EEO guidelines.
- Employers must not involve solicitation, posting of materials, or sale of products or services.
- Employers and individuals offering employment/entrepreneurial opportunities requiring prospective employees to purchase a franchise or products or services up front are not permitted.
- Employers where compensation is based exclusively on fee/percentage of sales from others under their sponsorship in the organization, are not permitted. This does not apply to fees for Federal and State licensing requirements such as real estate, securities, etc.
- Multilevel marketing companies do not have access to any recruiting opportunities.
- JJC Grundy Workforce Services reserves the right to approve or deny access to recruiting opportunities.
Job Seeker Information
Attend the Grundy County Regional Job fair to meet with local businesses looking for candidates NOW.
- Resume required for admission (10 - 15 copies)
- Dress professionally
- Come prepared for on-the-spot interviews
- Review the employer web sites to learn more about the companies
1st Choice Temporary Service, Inc.
ATI Physical Therapy
BrightStar Care of Orland Park/Will County
Clover Technologies Group
Healthcare Solutions Team, LLC
Illinois Marine Towing
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers
Park Pointe Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
PetSmart Distribution Center
The Reserves Network
US Cold Storage
Western & Southern Life
Employers still registering!
Illinois Department of Employment Security
Get Covered Illinois with Service, Inc.
Grundy Transit System
Funded in part by: Joliet Junior College Workforce Development and Grundy Livingston Kankakee Workforce Board.
In partnership with: Illinois Department of Employment Security, Grundy County Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Community Foundation of Grundy County and Grundy Economic Development Council.