Academic Credentials Office
Campus Center: A-1020
Phone: (815) 280-2803
Alt. Phone: (815) 280-2826

Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 7:30pm
Friday: 7:30am - 4:30pm

Transcript Evaluation 

Student in Hallway 

For questions on transferring to JJC, contact us at

Students that are transferring from other colleges who want their credits evaluated for a certificate or degree from JJC must take the following steps.

  1. Make sure you have a JJC application for admission on file with the Admissions Office.
  2. Request your official transcripts from the college(s) you have previously attended be sent to: Joliet Junior College, Academic Credentials Office, 1215 Houbolt Road, Joliet, IL 60431-8938.
  3. Complete a transcript evaluation form.
    Please Note: This form is for college transcripts only. It is not necessary to fill this form out for high school transcripts.
  4. You will receive a letter in approximately four to six weeks listing transfer courses and the JJC equivalencies.

For information on the admissions process, see the reverse transfer page.

JJC does not accept faxed transcripts.

© 2012 Joliet Junior College

Joliet Junior College
1215 Houbolt Road, Joliet, IL 60431-8938
Phone: (815) 729-9020