Developmental courses in reading and writing are offered. Placement is determined by scores on the COMPASS reading and writing exams. Developmental courses are not intended for transfer. Students must earn a "C" or better to proceed to the next required course. Courses offered are listed below.Note that descriptions and prerequisites for English 102 and 230, all literature courses, and all foreign language courses are available in the Joliet Junior College Catalogue.
Go to the catalog for course descriptions.
- ENG 096 - Integrating College Reading and Writing
- ENG 098 - Fundamentals of English
- ENG 099 - Fundamentals of Writing
- ENG 020 - College Reading
- ENG 021 - College Reading II