What is my username?
- Your JJC username allows you to access your JJC email, eResources, and iCampus/ANGEL.
- Student usernames are created 24 to 72 hours after applying to JJC.
- Student usernames expire after 365 days of inactive registration.
- Go to Find My JJC Username/ID to lookup your username.
What is my password?
- Your account is created 24 to 72 hours after applying to JJC.
- To begin using your account, you must set your password.
- If you’ve lost or forgotten your password, you must change your password.
How does my account get locked?
- Accounts are locked after 3 unsuccessful login attempts.
- Choose unlock your account if this occurs.
For security measures, users are encouraged to change their password every 120 days or at the beginning of each semester.
As a reminder, each user is responsible for any action taken with that user's login. No college employee or student should ever share or divulge their password to anyone, including other college students, faculty, and staff; nor should JJC employees and administrators ever request a user to divulge his or her password. Any password that a user believes may have been compromised must be changed immediately.
Students can access support for email, user ID/password issues, and eResources assistance by visiting the 24/7 technical support page or calling (866) 281-3638.