The recent expansion and campus renovation provides many upgrades and new resources for our students!
CISCO Network Academy/CNT Courses
The Cisco Networking Academy is part of the JJC Computer Information Office Systems Department (CIOS), and is located at Romeoville Campus. To learn more about the Cisco Networking Academy and CNT courses, visit the Cisco/CNT website.
- Joseph Sullivan
Professor CNT Program Instructor
Phone: (815) 280-7720
- William Martin
Associate Professor CNT Program Instructor
Phone: (815) 280-7718
Certified Nurse Assistant Program
The Certified Nurse Assistant Program prepares students to administer patient care as a member of a nursing team in hospitals, nursing homes, home health agencies, and other extended care facilities. Romeoville Campus offers the Certified Nurse Assistant Training (NA 101) course each semester. For further information on this program, please visit the Certified Nurse Assistant website.
Associates in Arts and Associates in Science Degrees
Romeoville Campus offers courses that satisfy the requirements for both the Associates in Arts (A.A.) and Associates in Science (A.S.) degree programs. For complete details on degree requirements, please visit the degrees and certificates website.
Photography credit classes (ART 125 and ART 225)
Romeoville Campus offers ART 125 (Photography 1) and ART 225 (Photography II) using our state-of-the art darkroom.
- ART 125 is an introduction to the art and techniques of black and white photography.
- ART 225 is a continuation of Photography I and designed to further technical and aesthetic development in black and white photography.
For more information on ART 125 and ART 225, please visit the Photography Courses website.
Romeoville Campus Student Resources
Resource Center (Building B, room RMB-1080); (815) 280-7780
Monday – Thursday (8 a.m. – 7 p.m.); Friday (8 a.m. – 12 p.m.) Closed Fridays during the summer semester.
- Textbooks for most courses offered at Romeoville Campus are available for in-center use
- Best sellers and DVDs
- Laptop computers are available for in-center use
- Computers with Internet access and printing capabilities
- Reference books
- Inter-loan library service
- Librarians on campus Monday & Tuesday
Bookstore (Building A, room RMA-1000); (815) 280-7760
Monday – Thursday (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
JJC Bookstore associates are ready to help you find your class textbooks and to answer your textbook questions. Spirit wear, backpacks, school supplies, and gift cards are available in the bookstore. You can now sell your textbooks back at the Romeoville Campus bookstore! For complete details on all bookstore services, please visit the Bookstore website.
Café (Building A, main entrance)
Monday – Thursday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
The Café offers a wide variety of items including:
- Fresh baked cookies and other assorted pastries
- Hot breakfast sandwiches, eggs and sides
- Fresh made-to-order deli sandwiches and soup of the day
- Hot grilled sandwiches, fries and other sides
- Made-to-order flatbread pizza
- Grab-and-go salads, fruit cups and yogurts
- Chips, candy, granola bars and other snacks
- Bottled waters, sodas, juices and energy drinks
- Specialty coffees and smoothies
Open Computer Lab (Building B, room RMB-1076)
Monday – Thursday (8 a.m. – 10 p.m.); Friday (8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.); Saturday (8 a.m. – 12 p.m.) Closed Fridays and Saturdays during the summer semester.
The open computer lab is available to credit class students. You must log on to a computer with your JJC username and password. A black & white copier/printer unit is available. Public computer use is available in the Resource Center.
Disability Services (please enter through the Academic Skills Center, Building A, room RMA-1039)
Monday & Wednesday (9 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
Disability Services arranges accommodations for eligible students, and assists college administration, faculty, and staff to provide required accommodations.
For complete details on all disability services, please visit the Disability Services website.
For further information, please contact the Disability Services Office at (815) 280-2233 or email email@example.com.