To request your official transcript fill out the online transcript request form or contact the JJC Records and Transcripts office:
There are several methods to request an official transcript from JJC. If you need to submit transcripts to JJC for admissions purposes, please see the Transferring to JJC page.
Other Methods of Requesting a Transcript:
In Person Transcript Request
A transcript can be ordered in person by coming to Main Campus at 1215 Houbolt Road, Joliet, Il., Campus Center, room A-1020.
Beginning August 25, 2008 all students wishing to request an in-person transcript must make payments through the JJC Student Accounts and Payments Center (Campus Center Enrollment Center (A-1020). View the Main Campus Map.)
Students will be required to do the following:
- Fill out the JJC Transcript Request form at Student Accounts and Payments Window (Campus Center Enrollment Center (A-1020). View the Main Campus Map.)
- Pay for the transcript:
- $5.00 - to have transcript mailed (allow 72 hours)
- $5.00 - immediate pick up if students attended after 1976
- Upon receiving a receipt for payment, students must walk down to the transcripts office, located in A-1020, and produce their paid receipt so the transcript requests can be processed. A photo ID is required when picking up your transcript.
- All other ways to request a transcript are still available.
Transcripts can also be requested in person at Romeoville Campus. The request is then sent by campus mail to Main Campus Transcript Office to be processed and mailed.
If a student wishes to have someone else pick up the transcript he/she must request the transcript in writing, authorizing that person to pickup the transcript for them. The person picking up the transcript must show Photo ID.
Back to Top
Mail in Transcript Request
To request transcripts by mail please include the following information:
- Name (including maiden and former names)
- Phone number
- Social Security Number or JJC student ID
- Date of Birth
- The years you attended JJC
- Where to send the transcript(s)
- Sign the request
- $5.00 per transcript (check or money order only)
Mail request to:
JJC Transcript Office
1215 Houbolt Road
Joliet, IL 60431- 8938
Back to Top
Telephone Transcript Request
Joliet Junior College has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders by telephone. Please call Credentials Inc. at (800) 646-1858.
Back to Top
Requesting Records Prior to 1976
For classes that were taken prior to 1976, records are maintained on microfilm. The microfilm is stored in the vault and the Records Office needs 24 to 36 hours to locate the appropriate microfilm and process it for your transcript.