Here are some of the facts you should consider about tuition and costs as a Joliet Junior College F-1 student:
· International tuition and fees are at the Out-of-State rate of $296.40* per credit hour. Students with F-1 visas MUST carry a minimum of 12 credit hours in the spring and fall semesters. Any additional creidt hours that an F-1 student registers for will be calculated at each credit hour (X) out-of-state rate and any required fees.
· Books and supplies are estimated at $1,350 but can be higher depending on the student’s program.
· Room and Board is estimated at $9,568 but can be higher depending on the student’s needs and if they are supporting additional dependents.
· Cost of mandatory student health insurance is estimated at $73.00 per month.
· Costs are based on two academic semesters; tuition is calculated at 12 credit hours per semester. Proof of funds is currently $18,908.00*. Note: If dependents will accompany you to the U.S. and will remain here while you study at Joliet Junior College, you must document an additional $5,000.00 for each dependent.
· Students cannot count on student worker employment or JJC scholarships for funds as they are very limited and cannot be guaranteed.
*Rates subject to change which may affect total funds. Note: If dependents will accompany you to the U.S. and will remain here while you study at Joliet Junior College, you must document an additional $5,000.00 for each dependent.
||Academic Year (9 months)|
|Tuition and Fees
|Books and Supplies
|Room and Board
||$876 (12 months)|
**Students must be insured while in F-1 status.
For additional information please visit our Tuition page.
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.