If you have less than 40 credits, do not know if you meet the graduation requirements, or need to know what courses you still need, please see an adviser or counselor. Go to the counseling and advising page for more information.
Students should review eligibility with an adviser or counselor well in advance of the graduation ceremony to ensure the student is able to graduate. See the apply for graduation page for deadline information.
You are eligible to apply for graduation if you have:
- Enrolled in your final semester of coursework.
- Satisfied admission requirements by having the following documents on file in the Office of Admissions:
- Application for Admission/Student Data Information form.
- Transcripts of other colleges/universities if relevant to current program of study.
- Completed the courses required to earn the given degree or certificate. Refer to the catalog for general education, elective and major requirements.
- Completed a minimum of 64 credit hours for a degree; or from 4 to 29 credit hours as required for a Certificate of Completion; or from 30 to 64 credit hours as required for a Certificate of Achievement.
- Earned a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00 ("C"). Note: Nursing program, or any special programs, require a "C" or better grade.
- Discharged all financial obligations to the college and have no restrictions on one's records.